Friday, February 1, 2008

PROJECT IS DONE. ALLEN VARNISHES AND VANISHES.


Our project is finally done and we are so pleased.  We can not use the stairs tonight since he varnished just before he vanished.  Ha.  I worked the K of C fish fry tonight doing the onions.  I started at 3 and got home at 8, pooped.  I had my appointment with the YMCA trainer and got my workout plan.  Yikes.  I will be firm and fit, if I do it and I will.  I am to do these stretches, twists, pulls and stuff in addition to the treadmill.  She set me up with about 5 stations and I have to do 12 repetitions on each 3 times a week.  I have a day of rest between these strength workouts.  I am also supposed to find out my resting heart rate.  Have a good evening, you all.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched SICKO, the documentary by Michael Moore. I highly recommend it. I'm stunned and sickened by they way Americans are taking care (or not taking care) of our sick...when I see how the rest of the free world takes care of their people. It's amazing that we put up with this. I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

The stairs look great!

Hope you are keeping warm--we are getting awful weather here also! I am ready for the sun shine and sitting by the pool!

Take care, Jess

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess!!! So good to hear from you here. I can't even imagine sitting by the pool at this point! Although, its supposed to be really "warm" today...like 20!!! :) And it does feel good! HA!

Dad...your headline here was so funny!!! I just giggle every time I read it!

Gray & Doug are at Boy Scouts. Maggie is making dinner with her friend Anna for their clown mentor who fell and broke her wrist in 6 places (can you imagine?!). They're bringing here a vegetarian feast tonight...complete with worms in dirt (its a cute dessert with gummy worms "crawling" in pudding & chocolate cookies!)

Gertie and I are playing house.

See ya!

Anonymous said...

I bet you are glad that the project is done - it turned out well.

Brian - we hope to get pictures of your exercise routine - ha!

Anonymous said...

Brian, have you VANISHED???? I keep checking for an update.

Brian Rogers said...

We are done with the project. Well, I am doing some painting AND I got the door primed and one coat of paint on it today. Roberta said I needed to paint it and it is being done. I will take a picture and give you a look. I just got back from my workout at the YMCA. It is snowing here and blowing. Lots of schools and games cancelled or let out early. I guess we have gotten 3" or so and it is still coming down, lightly. Temperature is 17 currently. Looks like Fowler might get hit with a good snow storm, but Chicago for sure.