Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ESTHER LOST IN GROUP PICTURE



I felt bad that Rose Ann blocked Esther from the group picture we posted. I will see if I can find one where she is shown. We woke up to subzero temperatures this morning. Burr! Not so bad, if you do not have to work out in it. Our priest has a cold and at this morning's Mass, he gave us a final greeting without a hand shake. Lots of colds going around. Football was good yesterday, but I missed the big Texas Tech comeback win. Bummer. Rose Ann has us on a budget and I have to watch my spending. My job assignment today is to take the tree down. Well, you all have a nice, warm day and safe travel to all travelers. Beth and Ben and the kids are on the road from St. Louis back home to Nashville today. I included a better picture of David James Protzman, our 12th grandchild. The group picture is sideways, but I do now know how to rotate it. I am in a learning curve. BRIAN

No comments: