Friday, March 14, 2008

RESURRECTION LETTERS CONCERT



The concert was great.  It was so good to see Ben, Andrew, Andy and Jill and to be treated to a wonderful musical experience.  Rose Ann and I rode down with Tricia, Abby, Grace and Matthew and Sara drove down from Vermillion with Maggie and Gray.  Elkhorn is a 1 hour and 45 minute drive from Norfolk so it was a little after midnight when we got home.  Sara came to Norfolk for the night and left for home at a little after 7 this morning.  We got to see the inside of the tour bus which was wonderful.  Ben brought along 3 boxes of clothes for David.  We pass clothes around.  Now Tricia needs to send some maternity clothes to Beth.  Yes, they are expecting baby Shive #4.  I got a couple of pictures at the concert.  One of Sara and Jill and one of Ben holding David with a bit of Gray rushing by.  It was a fun evening.  I am sure you guys who make the Indiana concert will love it, too.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Beth and Ben! I bet it was wonderful to see everyone! Glad everyone had a great time! Also--Beth, I have a bunch of maturnity clothes also! If you would like them, please let me know! I am DONE having babies. Jess

Anonymous said...

Sara--you look great! I forgot to add that in my last comment! Jess

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Beth and Ben!

Sounds like you all enjoyed the concert. I am looking forward to it! I will give you a review!!

Hope you call have a good week-end

Anonymous said...

Jess, is that DONE with capital letters???!!! Keep us posted on Brock.

Barb, will CJ go to the concert too. Ben said he knows CJ likes music that is a lot more "rock" than Andrew's. I know you will enjoy the concert. Ben will be looking for you and will hope to visit with you after the concert. He thought his brother Josh and Kirsten will be there also.
Rose Ann